Save the Date!
You’re invited to the University of Arizona Health Sciences Anniversary Celebration (PDF) in Phoenix! We’re celebrating decades of innovation and achievements in Health Sciences and the grand opening of our newest research facility — the Biomedical Sciences Partnership Building.
The UA Phoenix campus welcomes our friends, family, faculty and the community to this very special event. Join us for an evening of music, hors d’oeuvres and refreshments.
UA Health Sciences milestone anniversaries:
- 10 years of the UA College of Medicine – Phoenix!
- 17 years of the UA Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health!
- 25 years of the Steele Children's Research Center!
- 30 years of the Sarver Heart Center!
- 40 years of the UA Cancer Center!
- 50 Years of the UA College of Medicine – Tucson!
- 50 Years of the UA Health Sciences Library!
- 60 Years of the UA College of Nursing!
- And 70 Years of the UA College of Pharmacy!
At 5:30 p.m., University of Arizona President Ann Weaver Hart and Greg Stanton, Mayor of Phoenix, will offer brief celebratory remarks to mark the occasion.
Mix and mingle, tour the new building, meet some of our amazing UA students and enjoy an evening to celebrate the grand opening of the city’s newest innovation hub.