Banner Health Doc Talks
Join Banner – University Medicine’s nationally and internationally recognized physicians and researchers for an exclusive look into the future of medicine and health care. This educational and engaging lecture series takes place each Thursday in February in Scottsdale.
Gut Microbiota: A Personalized Road to Good Health
Presented by: Fayez Ghishan, MD
- What kind of bacteria do you have in your body.
- What’s good bacteria and how do you increase it.
- What’s bad bacteria and how do you decrease it.
- 5:30 – 6:00 p.m.: Check-in and social time.
- 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.: Interactive session with Dr. Ghishan.
- 7:00 – 7:30 p.m.: Q and A.
Banner Health is providing appetizers, drinks and great conversation with our physicians and scientists.
This event is sponsored by the Banner – University Medical Centers (Tucson and Phoenix). Walk-ins are not welcome, so please register at the Banner website or by calling 602-230-CARE.
- Schedule (PDF) of upcoming Doc Talks.