This meeting is designed for patients, caregivers, family and friends of individuals diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (MS). Hear and ask questions as experts discuss treatment options and avenues to promote living well with MS. Our agenda includes:
- 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: Registration and lunch.
- 12:00 to 12:15 p.m.: Barry Hendin, MD – Welcome and introduction.
- 12:15 to 1:00 p.m.: Nida Laurin, MD – Symptomatic Therapies in MS.
- 1:00 to 1:30 p.m.: Lori Travis, MD – Women's Issues in MS.
- 1:30 to 2:15 p.m.: Annette Edwards, Banner Neuro Wellness, in cooperation with the MS Society – Living Well with MS.
- 2:15 to 2:30 p.m.: Coffee break.
- 2:30 to 3:00 p.m.: Desmond Bernstein, PT, DPT – Physical Therapy in MS.
- 3:00 to 4:00 p.m.: Shane Daly, MD – Bladder Management in MS.
- 4:00 to 4:15 p.m.: Closing remarks.
This event is free and includes lunch and afternoon coffee with registration.
To RSVP, please call 230-CARE at 800-230-2273 or register online.