The UA College of Medicine – Phoenix Research Office has launched a monthly Research, Discovery and Innovation Outreach Series that takes place on the second Wednesday of every month at 10:00 a.m.
The session on November 14 will feature presentations from:
- Research Development Services – Resources to Develop Your Research: Learn about the services that RDS provides, including strategic guidance, proposal development support and seminars available for faculty. Find out more about the university’s limited submission process, as well as tips for identifying NIH funding and preparing an NIH proposal..
- Human Subjects Protection and Privacy Program: HSPP will provide an update on the changes related to the New Common Rule.
To RSVP, please email Casey Sapio.
Upcoming sessions will include
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee.
- HIPAA Privacy Program.
- Research Integrity Program.
- Export Controls Program.
- Conflict of Interest Program.
- And more