Be a Part of this Important Conversation!
Join The Phoenix Business Journal and Arizona Broadcasters Association as a panel of experts from the State of Arizona, medical, law enforcement and insurance industries will convene to discuss the challenges our state faces stemming from the opioid epidemic, as well as the progress being made to prevent and treat opioid abuse in Arizona.
- Event Flyer (PDF).
- Lee Pioske, Executive Director of Crossroads.
- Jon Perez, Regional Administrator, HHS Region IX, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- Frank Milstead, Department of Public Safety.
- Anne-Michelle Ruha, MD, University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix, EM/Toxicology.
- Debbie Moak, Directory of the Governor's Office of Youth, Faith and Family.
- Aram Mardian, MD, Chief, Chronic Pain Wellness Center, Phoenix VA Health Care System.
- Kim Humphrey, Chairman of the Board, Parents of Addicted Loved Ones.
*Parking options on or around the Phoenix Biomedical Campus.