Center for Applied NanoBioscience - Research Affiliates and Collaborators
- Yoga Balagurunathan, PhD, Bioinformatics, Moffitt Cancer Center.
- Kevin J. McClain PhD, Medical Physicist, 21 Century Oncology (21C).
- Dr. Muriel Brengues, Scientist, Université Montpellier I – UFR Médecine Montpellier-Nîmes, IRCM INSERM U1194.
- Dr. Paul Wilmes, Associate Professor, Head of the Eco-Systems Biology Research Group, Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine, University of Luxembourg.
External Research Collaborators
- Duke University:
- Dr. Tuan Vo-Dinh, Professor of Chemistry and Bioengineering, Director, Fitzpatrick Photonics Institute (FIP).
- Dr. Nelson Chao, Professor of Medicine and Immunology, Chief/Division of Hematologic Malignancies and Cellular Therapy/BMT; Director/Global Cancer/Duke Cancer Institute/Duke Global Health Institute.
- Columbia University:
- Dr. David Brenner, Professor Radiation Biophysics, Director, Center for Radiological Research, Department of Radiation Oncology, Columbia Medical Center.
- Dr. Sally Amundson, Associate Professor, Radiation Oncology, Center for Radiological Research, Columbia Medical Center.
- University of Nevada:
- Dr. David Aucoin, Associate Professor, Department of Microbiology, School of Medicine.
- Arizona State University:
- Dr. Douglas Montgomery, Regents Professor, Ira A. Fulton School of Engineering.
- University of Geneva:
- Dr. Jean-Luc Veuthey, Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy.
- Iowa State University:
- Dr. Daniel Attinger, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering.