The University of Arizona (UA), in partnership with Cox Communications, presents Connect2STEM — a family friendly event, which celebrates Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Medicine. The event is officially the largest STEM-related event held in Phoenix on the Phoenix Biomedical Campus.
Through this event, youth of all ages are able to experience the wonders of STEM hands-on, encouraging them to one day pursue a degree or occupation in one of the related fields.
The fourth annual Connect2STEM took place Saturday, January 27!
Save the date for next year: January 26, 2019!
For more information, contact Aaron Sheets-Freburger, 602-827-2453.
2018 Featured 150+ Hands-On Activities for All Ages, Including...
- New: The STEM Revolution Mobile Lab!
- New: Financial Literacy Zone, sponsored by USAA and featuring Luke Air Force Base!
- The Wildcat Play Hospital!
- Arizona Challenger Space Center!
- The da Vinci® Surgical System!
- Cow eyeball and pig heart dissections!
- All three state Universities — University of Arizona, Arizona State University and Northern Arizona University!
- More than 55+ departments, clubs, schools and organizations!
- Interactive tables from corporations like APS, Google, Intel and Blue Cross Blue Shield!
- Fun science and learning activities from community partners like the Children’s Museum of Phoenix and the Arizona Science Center!
- Connect2Careers sessions — which featured an assistant athletic trainer with the UA Football team and an engineer from Intel in years past — engaged Arizona's youth in discovering potential careers!
- And more!
News, Video and Photos From Connect2STEM 2018
- Connect2STEM Breaks Record, as UA Hosts Largest STEM Event in Phoenix.
- Downtown Devil – Connect2STEM Boasts Record Attendance.
- Recap Video – Scenes from Connect2STEM 2018.
- Flickr Photo Album.
Created with flickr slideshow.
Thank You to Our 2018 Partners
DPR Construction • Sundt Construction, Inc.