The University of Arizona (UA), in partnership with Cox Communications, presents Connect2STEM — a family friendly event, which celebrates Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Medicine. The event is officially the largest STEM-related event held in Phoenix on the Phoenix Biomedical Campus.
Through this event, youth of all ages are able to experience the wonders of STEM hands-on, encouraging them to one day pursue a degree or occupation in one of the related fields.
Save the Date
Connect2STEM will return on January 25, 2020!
For more information, contact Aaron Sheets-Freburger, 602-827-2453.
2019 featured 150+ Hands-On Activities for All Ages, Including...
- New: Suni the Robot!
- New: TechForce Foundation!
- New: City of Phoenix Mobile Recreation!
- New: The Arizona Ghostbusters!
- University of North Dakota Aerospace Sciences!
- The Wildcat Play Hospital!
- The da Vinci® Surgical System!
- State-of-the-art medical training exercises with the college's Center for Simulation and Innovation!
- All three state Universities — University of Arizona, Arizona State University and Northern Arizona University!
- More than 55+ departments, clubs, schools and organizations!
- Interactive tables from corporations like APS, Intel and Blue Cross Blue Shield!
- Fun science and learning activities from community partners like the Children’s Museum of Phoenix and the Arizona Science Center!
- Connect2STEM 2018 Recap Report (PDF).
- And more!
News, Videos and Photos From Connect2STEM 2019
- Feature Story – 9,000 Attend STEM Outreach Event.
- Flickr Photo Album.
- Media Highlights:
- The Arizona Republic – Young People Learn about Science, Math at Downtown Phoenix STEM Fesitval.
- Fox10 Phoenix.
- AZ Family AM News and PM News.