The University of Arizona (UA), in partnership with Cox Communications, presents Connect2STEM — a family friendly event, which celebrates Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Medicine. The event is officially the largest STEM-related event held in Phoenix on the Phoenix Biomedical Campus.
Through this event, youth of all ages are able to experience the wonders of STEM hands-on, encouraging them to one day pursue a degree or occupation in one of the related fields.
Saturday, January 26, 2019
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix
435 N. 5th Street, Phoenix
NE Corner of 5th Street and Van Buren Street
Get registered today to be the first to learn about new exhibits!
For more information, contact Aaron Sheets-Freburger, 602-827-2453.
2019 will feature 150+ Hands-On Activities for All Ages, Including...
- New: Suni the Robot.
- New: TechForce Foundation.
- The Wildcat Play Hospital!
- The da Vinci® Surgical System!
- Cow eyeball and pig heart dissections!
- All three state Universities — University of Arizona, Arizona State University and Northern Arizona University!
- More than 55+ departments, clubs, schools and organizations!
- Interactive tables from corporations like APS, Google, Intel and Blue Cross Blue Shield!
- Fun science and learning activities from community partners like the Children’s Museum of Phoenix and the Arizona Science Center!
- Connect2STEM 2018 Recap Report (PDF).
- And more!
News, Video and Photos From Connect2STEM 2018
- Connect2STEM Breaks Record, as UA Hosts Largest STEM Event in Phoenix.
- Downtown Devil – Connect2STEM Boasts Record Attendance.
- Recap Video – Scenes from Connect2STEM 2018.
- Flickr Photo Album.