The University of Arizona (UA), in partnership with Cox Communications, presents Connect2STEM — a family friendly event, which celebrates Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Medicine. The event is officially the largest STEM-related event held in Phoenix on the Phoenix Biomedical Campus.
Through this event, youth of all ages are able to experience the wonders of STEM hands-on, encouraging them to one day pursue a degree or occupation in one of the related fields.
The fourth annual Connect2STEM took place Saturday, January 27!
Register for next year: January 26, 2019!
By registering early, you will be automatically entered to win an iPad. And thanks to our generous sponsors, The Boyer Company and Standard Parking, those who register early will also receive $5 parking ($10 off) in the Phoenix Biomedical Campus Garage. Registration is free. Campus Map (PDF).
For more information, contact Aaron Sheets-Freburger, 602-827-2453.
2018 Featured 150+ Hands-On Activities for All Ages, Including...
- New: Financial Literacy Zone, sponsored by USAA and featuring Luke Air Force Base!
- The Wildcat Play Hospital!
- Arizona Challenger Space Center!
- The da Vinci® Surgical System!
- Cow eyeball and pig heart dissections!
- All three state Universities — University of Arizona, Arizona State University and Northern Arizona University!
- More than 55+ departments, clubs, schools and organizations!
- Interactive tables from corporations like APS, Google, Intel and Blue Cross Blue Shield!
- Fun science and learning activities from community partners like the Children’s Museum of Phoenix and the Arizona Science Center!
- Connect2STEM 2018 Recap Report (PDF).
- And more!
News, Video and Photos From Connect2STEM 2018
- Connect2STEM Breaks Record, as UA Hosts Largest STEM Event in Phoenix.
- Downtown Devil – Connect2STEM Boasts Record Attendance.
- Recap Video – Scenes from Connect2STEM 2018.
- Flickr Photo Album.