Join us for an informative day featuring nationally recognized experts in the field of cord blood clinical practice and research. The conference will contain educational sessions tailored to all levels of interest and knowledge, to include: health care practitioners, researchers, educators, policy makers, expectant parents, students and the general public.
- Event Flyer (PDF).
- Seven renowned speakers.
- Panel discussions.
- Breakout sessions.
- Success stories from local families.
- Six hours of Continuing Medical Education (CME) for medical practitioners.
The conference is sponsored by the Arizona Biomedical Research Commission in partnership with the UA College of Medicine – Phoenix, the Arizona Public Cord Blood Program and the Save the Cord Foundation.
Questions? Contact Hasrah Thomas, 602-827-2088
In Partnership with:
- Abrazo Community Health Network.
- Maricopa Integrated Health System.
- St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center.
- Tucson Medical Center.
- Chandler Regional Medical Center.
*This event is free. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.