The Banner Heart Institute has world renowned physicians, who are leading the nation with their clinical expertise. The Heart Institute currently offers three institutes: Women’s Heart Health and Prevention, the Center for Cardiovascular Interventions and the Center for Heart Rhythm Disorders.
Banner Health’s Heart Institute provides access to world-class patient care for referring physicians, payers and families by:
- Advancing state-of-the-art cardiovascular care through scientific research, giving patients access to pioneering treatments.
- Aligning our strengths in clinical expertise, research and education to provide unsurpassed patient care in Banner Health.
About the Institute
We offer innovative heart care through an integrated approach to your heart care with prevention and advanced treatments, providing the best possible outcomes.
- Full continuum of care and leading-edge cardiac catheterization and interventional program for diagnosing and treating a range of cardiac and vascular conditions.
- Safer, less invasive cardiovascular treatments for heart arrhythmia, including minimal radiation to reduce patient risks associated with radiation.
- Advanced cardiac and vascular imaging techniques, including noninvasive coronary CT angiography and balloon valvuloplasty.
- World renowned structural heart program TAVR, MitraClip and Watchman.
- Coronary and peripheral artery stenting, with drug-coated stents to open blocked arteries.
- State-of-the-art surgical services, including ventricular assist devices for high-risk patients and a percutaneous assist device for short-term support for heart failure patients.
- Advanced care of women with cardiovascular disease, with sex-specific diagnostic and therapeutic approaches.