We are currently accepting applications from residents with training in internal or family medicine undertaken in an American Osteopathic Association or Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education-accredited residency program.
All of our applications are currently managed through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Utilizing ERAS, please submit the following:
- Personal statement regarding your interest in Geriatrics.
- Copy of medical school transcripts and diploma.
- USMLE, COMLEX or other scores.
- Letters from three (3) references you listed in addition to a letter from your Program Director.
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certificate (if applicable).
- Residency completion certificate.
- Medical School Transcripts.
- Curriculum Vitae.
UA College of Medicine – Phoenix Geriatric Fellowship program is also currently participating in the National Resident Matching Program. As of 2015, our program is only accepting applicants through the match, except under extraordinary circumstances.
Barbara Olheiser, AAS