Banner Boswell Medical Center
Banner Boswell Medical Center is a primarily adult/geriatric-focused 319-bed facility with special emphasis in geriatric clinical training through the Inpatient Geriatric Service and rehabilitation service.
Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center
Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center is a primarily adult/geriatric-focused hospital facility (404 beds) with special emphasis in geriatric psychiatry. The training program includes involvement in the ARISE (Chemical Dependency Program) and SAGE (Support Adaptation Growth Enrichment Program) units. The latter is a combined medical-psychiatric unit.
Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix
Banner University Medical Center – Phoenix is a flagship hospital within Banner Health, with more than 650 licensed patient care beds. It is a teaching hospital that trains more than 220 physicians annually, a Level I Trauma center and a premier medical center in Arizona and the Southwest.
Additional facilities that are part of the fellows' experience:
- Banner Boswell Rehab Center: A 115-bed, sub-acute skilled care nursing facility and Rehabilitation unit.
- Silverado Senior Living Center Dementia Directed Care Assisted Living Facility: A 94-bed facility.
- Sun Valley Lodge: 98-bed facility.
- Brookdale Senior Living: 97-bed facility.
- Brookdale Tailridge: 96-bed facility.
- Grandview Care Center: A 97-bed long-term care facility.
- Banner Hospice.
- Hospice of the West.
- Hospice of the Valley.
- Banner Health or Nightingale Home Care Amedisys Home Health.