All applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS); they are reviewed and considered for determination to offer an interview. Interviews are held on Fridays in October and November. Applications are accepted August 1 to October 1 each year.
Selection and ranking are determined through combination of resident and faculty input.
- USMLE Parts 1-3.
- Medical School transcript.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation.
- At least one letter from a Primary Care Sports Medicine Specialist, one from an Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon and and one letter from your current Program Director.
- Full ERAS application.
- Applications accepted from August 1 to October 1 each year.
- Interviews are given on a rolling basis beginning October 1.
Resident and Medical Student Rotations
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics residents and Fourth-year student rotations are available August through May.