All applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS); they are reviewed and considered for determination to offer an interview.
Interviews are held on Fridays from early November through mid-January.
Selection and ranking are determined through combination of resident and faculty input. We put high value on resident input in choosing future residents.
- USMLE Part 1.
- USMLE Part 2 is strongly encouraged at time of initial application.
- Medical School transcript.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation.
- Minimum of two (2) letters from an OB/GYN.
- Full ERAS application.
- October 10.
- Interviews are given on a rolling basis beginning September 15.
Medical Student Rotations
- Fourth-year student rotations are available June through March and include:
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine.
- Labor and Delivery.
- Family Planning.
- OB Ultrasound.
- Applications must be submitted through VSAS.
- VSAS opens April 15.
- Rotations are given on a rolling basis.
Medical Student Coordinator