- Must have graduated with a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) from an accredited dental school in the United States or Canada.
- Successfully completed Steps I and II of the National Dental Board Examination (NDBE).
- Must have taken the CBSE exam.
- Completed an application for our program through the American Dental Education’s PASS system.
Dental Student Rotations
- Can be one of two types: 1) Traditional externship, which allows for limited active participation in clinical care or 2) An observership type rotation in which the student functions solely as an observer during the rotation.
- Must be 3rd- or 4th-year dental student at an ADA accredited dental school.
- Are designed to be one to two weeks in length.
- Are taken throughout the entire year with every attempt to accommodate your requested dates.
- Students are responsible for their own housing, meals and transportation.
- Must submit the required application (MS Word) and background check.
- In addition to the application, please submit a letter of interest, recent photograph, dental school transcripts and a copy of your national board scores.