- Assessment and Evaluations - Item Analysis.
- Resources for Faculty Preceptors.
- How to Create and Independent Learning Module (PDF).
- Lecture Halls without Lecturers – A Proposal for Medical Education.
- Educator's Teaching Portfolio (PDF).
- Applying Adult Learning Practices in Medical Education.
Reed et al, Current Problems in Pediatric and Adolescent Health Care, July 2014 44(6)
- UA College of Medicine – Phoenix Research Office.
- University of Arizona Health Sciences Office of Research.
- UA Office for the Vice President of Research.
- A Guide to Training and Mentoring in the Intramural Research Program at NIH.
- EDUCAUSE: About Mentoring.
- AAMC – Building Your Research-based Career.
- AAMC – Charting a Course as a Clinician Investigator.
- AAMC – Navigating through the Agency for Health Care Research and Quality's Career Development Opportunities.
- Office for Research & Discovery.
- Research Gateway.
- Arizona Health Sciences Library General Resources:
- July 2015 (PDF).
- Avoiding Gender Bias in Reference Writing (PDF).
Personal and Professional Growth:
- American Academy on Communication in Health Care.
- Exploring Unconscious Bias in Academic Medicine – With Howard Ross.
- Personal Best: Top Athletes and Singers have coaches. Should You?.
- AAMC – The Essentials of Time Management.
- Inside Higher Ed.
- Tomorrow's Professor.