We are currently accepting applications from residents with training in internal or family medicine undertaken in an American Osteopathic Association or Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education-accredited residency program.
All of our applications are currently managed through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Utilizing ERAS, please submit the following:
- Personal statement regarding your interest in Geriatrics.
- Copy of medical school transcripts and diploma.
- USMLE, COMLEX or other scores.
- Letters from three (3) references you listed, as well as one (1) letter of recommendation from your Program Director.
- Four (4) letters of recommendation total.
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certificate (if applicable).
- Residency completion certificate.
- Medical School Transcripts.
- Curriculum Vitae.
UA College of Medicine – Phoenix Geriatric Fellowship program is also currently participating in the National Resident Matching Program. As of 2015, our program is only accepting applicants through the match, except under extraordinary circumstances.