Arizona Opioid Assistance and Referral line: 1-888-688-4222
- AHCCCS Opioid Use Disorder and Treatment.
- Arizona Department of Health Services.
- CDC Opioid Overdose Resources.
- Getting Help for Opioid Misuse, Abuse or Dependence (PDF).
- Governor’s Office of Youth, Faith and Family.
- Opioid Treatment Program Directory.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- Veteran’s Administration Pain Management site.
Standing Order for Naloxone (PDF).
The OAR Line is joint project between the Arizona Department of Health Services, the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System and the Poison and Drug Information Centers in Arizona.