The Red Dress Cocktail Party Team is excited to announce an alliance with our new hosts Banner – University Medicine and the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix. The 9th Annual Red Dress Cocktail Party will be held on Wednesday, April 12, from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. at the UA College of Medicine – Phoenix. One hundred percent of the proceeds from the 2017 event will be contributed to Banner Health’s Women’s Heart Center. This is the first center in Arizona to focus on cardiovascular disease in the female population, providing comprehensive programs and education for health care providers and the community.
Please join us, Dr. Martha Gulati — Division Chief of Cardiology at the UA of Medicine – Phoenix and Physician Executive Director for the Banner – University Medicine Cardiovascular Institute — and our Master of Ceremonies Steve Irvin, Emmy award-winning journalist and anchor of ABC15 News, for this great event!
Grab your friends and get ready for an evening of fun, food and fashion. Attendees will experience an intimate affair while enjoying beverages, appetizers, prizes and information on heart disease!
Heart disease is the leading cause of death in American women. Nearly twice as many women in the United States die of heart disease, stroke or other cardiovascular diseases as compared to all forms of cancer, including breast cancer. Don't miss out on information that could save your life or the life of someone you love.
For updates, more information and photos from past events, visit the Red Dress Cocktail Party Facebook page.
*A $50 donation is requested.
- Are VIP tickets available for this event?
- The UA College of Medicine – Phoenix is a great venue and every seat is a VIP seat with a full view of the runway.
- What are parking options for the event?
- Visitor parking is available in the Phoenix Biomedical Campus garage, which is located at the southeast corner of 5th Street and Fillmore (entrances are on the south side of Fillmore and the east side of 5th Street). The rate is $3 per hour or $15 for the day.
- Free parking is available in Lot 10002 (after 5:00 p.m.) located on E. Polk, just off the east side of 7th Street.
- There is metered parking on 5th Street for $1.50 per hour.
- Parking Map (PDF).