Lessons Learned from the COVID-19 Pandemic: The Silver Lining and More
Thursday, April 29, 2021 8:15 AM to 9:30 AM
On behalf of the University of Arizona Eller College of Management and the University of Arizona Health Sciences, you are invited to our Future in Health Care panel, Lessons Learned from the COVID-19 Pandemic: The Silver Lining and More.
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on every aspect of society, particularly health care, is undeniable. The pandemic has revealed vulnerabilities in critical resource supplies, tested the limits of crisis response capabilities and made systemic health inequalities plainly clear. It also revealed the remarkable resilience of people and organizations, stimulated positive change and innovation, and focused the world on a common goal for the first time in decades if not history. Join forward-thinking healthcare providers, researchers and experts to discuss what we have learned from the pandemic and how we can build a healthier future.
- Allison Otu, MBA, Executive Director, Corporate & Community Relations, University of Arizona Health Sciences.
- Sarah Frost, MBA, Chief Executive Officer, Banner, University Medical Center Tucson and Banner – University Medical Center South.
- Cecilia Rosales, MD, MS , Associate Dean of Community Engagement and Outreach – Phoenix Programs, Mel & Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health.
- Deepta Bhattacharya, PhD, Associate Professor, Immunobiology, College of Medicine – Tucson.
- Brian Hilligoss, PhD, Associate Professor and Director of the Center for Management Innovations in Health Care, Eller College of Management.
For questions, please contact Mariam Hawatmeh at firstname.lastname@example.org