Research Office Open House
Thursday, September 26, 2019 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Come Join Us for an Open House!
Don't miss the chance to enjoy refreshments, ask questions and learn more about the resources and services provided by the UA College of Medicine – Phoenix Research Office, as well as UA Research, Discovery and Innovation!
You and your research team could benefit from this great opportunity!
- 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. – Research Office open house in Health Sciences Education Building, room C204.
- 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. – Cocktail reception in the small outdoor canyon of the HSEB. .
- At 4:15 p.m., Guy Reed, MD, MS, dean of the UA College of Medicine – Phoenix, and Betsy Cantwell, PhD, MBA, senior vice president of UA Research and Innovation, will deliver the welcoming remarks.
Phoenix Research Services
- Clinical Research Support Services.
- Laboratory Operations.
- Phoenix Research Cores.
- Research Proposal Development.
- UAHS Research Administration.
- University Animal Care.
- University of Arizona Cancer Center.
- Valley Research Partnership.
Tucson Research Services
- Conflict of Interest Program.
- Human Subjects Protection Program.
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee Program.
- Research Development Services.
- Research Laboratory and Safety Services.
- Sponsored Projects and Contracting Services.
- Tech Launch Arizona.
- And more!
For any questions, please contact the Research Office.