Scholarly Project Student Research Symposium
Wednesday, March 10, 2021 8:30 AM
Please mark your calendars for the 11th Annual Scholarly Project Student Research Symposium at the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix. The event will be help on Wednesday, March 10, 2021.
The symposium will be conducted virtually this year using a webinar format. This will be an audience participation webinar that will allow our fourth-year graduating medical students to discuss their Scholarly Project research in data blitz/poster sessions and in a plenary speaker session.
We will open the Zoom meeting at 8:30 a.m. on the March 10; opening remarks will begin at 8:45 a.m.; and data blitz sessions will begin at 9:00 a.m. and run throughout the day. We would love to have you join us for as many of the sessions as possible. Please *RSVP for the event ahead of time.
- 8:45 a.m. – Opening remarks.
- 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. – Emergency Medicine Data Blitz.
- 10:05 to 11:00 a.m. – Medical Education Data Blitz.
- 11:05 a.m. to 12:25 p.m. – Cardiology, Pulmonology and Renal Data Blitz.
- 12:30 to 1:00 p.m. – Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women’s Health Data Blitz.
- 1:05 to 2:00 p.m. – Surgery, Radiology and Orthopedics Data Blitz.
- 2:05 to 3:10 p.m. – Public Health and Primary Care Data Blitz.
- 3:15 a.m. to 4:10 p.m. – Neurology, Neuroscience, and Behavior Data Blitz.
- 4:15 to 4:55 p.m. – Cancer Data Blitz.
- 4:55 to 5:00 p.m. – Closing Remarks.
If you have any questions, please contact the Scholarly Project coordinator Kristen Wagner, 602-827-2298.
*Upon completion registration, you will be sent a confirmation email from PBC Special Events with a unique link created for you to join the webinar.