Trainee Seminar Series
Tuesday, October 4, 2022 4:00 PM
This seminar series is a weekly opportunity for graduate students and postdocs to present their latest research and receive feedback.
- Each session includes two twenty-minute presentations.
- All participants will receive and provide peer feedback.
- One credit is available to Clinical Translational Sciences students for the full semester.
- Snacks are provided.
- Graduate students wanting to sharpen their presentation skills are encouraged to participate.
- Postdocs interested in presenting and providing mentorship should reach out to Bobbie Garvin, PhD.
- Research faculty and staff are encouraged to attend to support the trainee community and learn more about research taking place on campus.
For more information, please contact: