UA Life & Work Connections: Flu Shot Clinic
Thursday, September 24, 2020 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Get a Free Flu Vaccine on Campus
Influenza can be a very serious disease. Getting your seasonal flu shot is an easy, effective way to help protect yourself, your family and your community.
In collaboration with the Arizona Department of Administration Benefits and the Healthwaves corporate wellness team, Life & Work Connections offers free flu shot clinics on the University of Arizona campus each year.
These clinics are open to:
- Benefits-eligible University employees.
- Dependents covered by employees' medical plans, including spouses and children age four and older.
- University of Arizona retirees.
- Other employees of the state of Arizona.
Registration is required for each person receiving a vaccination at a University of Arizona clinic.
To receive a flu shot, you will need to follow this steps:
- Book a 10-minute slot through the Healthwaves online scheduler.
- Print and fill out the Flu Shot Consent form (PDF).
- Fill out your consent form with your Arizona alternate Employee ID number on it and bring your medical insurance card and the completed form with you to the clinic.
- Find your Employee ID number (PDF).
For more information, visit the Life & Work Connections' website.