When: Saturday, January 25, 2020
Meeting Location: Inside of the Health Sciences Education Building (HSEB), near lecture hall C104
- Volunteer check-in time: 8:30 – 9:00 a.m.
- Volunteer check-out time: 3:30 p.m.
Note: If you are a Registration Volunteer, please meet at 8:30 am in Building 2.
Volunteer Lounge – Lecture Hall C104:
- Breakfast muffins, a pizza lunch, assorted snacks, coffee and all drinks will be provided.
Volunteer Assignments: Feel free to switch assignments with other volunteers in your “area,” as long as your original assignment is covered. Please make sure someone is at your booth at all times.
What to Bring: A refillable water bottle and a big smile.
What to Wear: Comfortable shoes, sunscreen and warm clothes (hat/gloves).
Parking (Please Refer to the Map Below):
- Sundt/DPR Lot: Free parking is available on a first-come first-served basis in the parking lot just north of the Biomedical Sciences Partnership Building (BSPB – the taller copper building). The Sundt/DPR lot’s entrance is on the south side of Fillmore St.
- Lot 10002: Free parking is available first-come first-served in the University of Arizona Lot 10002, which is located on the east side of 7th St. Entrances are on Polk St. and Van Buren St.
- Note: If there is a parking attendant at either of the lots, just let them you are a volunteer for the event.
- Parking Map.
- Southwest Airlines generously donated two sets of two roundtrip tickets.
- The Summer Scrubs students are selling raffle tickets with proceeds benefiting their program.
- Raffle tickets will be $5 each or five (5) tickets for $20.
- The lucky winners will be selected and notified in late February.