- Chicago Tribune – Research on NFL players' brains might help survivors of domestic violence in Chicago.
- UA College of Medicine – Phoenix – As Health Disparities Widen for Life Expectancy, Research Shows Link in Racial Inequality.
- UA College of Medicine – Phoenix – UA Researcher Receives $1.65M Grant for Innovative Technique to Assess Traumatic Brain Injury.
2017 and Earlier
- KJZZ News – Fencing Response Gives Common Sense Guide to Understanding Concussions.
- UA College of Medicine – Phoenix – Faculty and Police Collaborate on Concussions University of Arizona, College of Medicine – Phoenix.
- UA Colleges of Medicine – Researchers Receive DOD Grant to Study Link Between Traumatic Brain Injury and Dementia.
- 3TV and CBS5AZ – Mesa Police to Screen Domestic Violence Victims for Concussions.
- ALN – Innovation in 3Rs TurnKey Award 2017 Winner.
- TechLaunch Arizona – UA Startup Licenses Cage Divider Technology to Optimize Small Animal Welfare.
- Huffington Post – The Women Who Face More Traumatic Brain Injury Than NFL Players.