Many variables must be considered to ensure the success of an event, most importantly -- proper planning!
The resources we have assembled here will help ensure that your event held at the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix goes as smoothly as possible. From reserving a room for a small meeting, to planning an event for hundreds of people with catering, security, custodians, and specialized room set-up, the resources located here will aid you through the entire process.
- All event requests must be made utilizing Astra Schedule
(process for requesting an event).
- All event requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Requests not submitted at least two weeks prior to the date of the event might not be honored and could result in additional expenses in order to fulfill requests.
- A submission of a request does not mean your event is confirmed or guaranteed. You will receive a confirmation of approval/denial from Astra Schedule.
- All non-UA groups must complete a Facilities Use Agreement and furnish a certificate of insurance providing $1 million general liability insurance and naming the state of Arizona, Arizona Board of Regents on behalf of the University of Arizona Foundation and the University of Arizona as additional insured for the event.
- A Contacts list (PDF) is available for your convenience that includes information for various areas you may need to contact in the process of planning for your event.