Many variables must be considered to ensure the success of an event, most importantly -- proper planning!
The resources we have assembled here will help ensure that your event held at the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix goes as smoothly as possible. From reserving a room for a small meeting, to planning an event for hundreds of people with catering, security, custodians, and specialized room set-up, the resources located here will aid you through the entire process.
- All event requests must be made utilizing Astra Schedule
(process for requesting an event).
- All event requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Requests not submitted at least two weeks prior to the date of the event might not be honored and could result in additional expenses in order to fulfill requests.
- A submission of a request does not mean your event is confirmed or guaranteed. You will receive a confirmation of approval/denial from Astra Schedule.
- All non-UA groups must complete a Facilities Use Agreement and furnish a certificate of insurance providing $1 million general liability insurance and naming the state of Arizona, Arizona Board of Regents and the University of Arizona as additional insured for the event.
- A Contacts list (PDF) is available for your convenience that includes information for various areas you may need to contact in the process of planning for your event.