The Biostatistics Service is a collaboration between the UA Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health (MEZCOPH) and the UA College of Medicine – Phoenix. Below is a list of the team members:
- Janet Foote, PhD, Assistant Professor, Public Health.
- Chengcheng Hu, PhD, Associate Professor, Public Health and Director, Biostatistics - Phoenix Campus.
- Paul Kang, Biostatistician.
The Biostatistics Service is Located in the Health Sciences Education Building (HSEB):
- Building 4, Room 119B (Dr. Janet Foote and Dr. Chengcheng Hu).
- HSEB, Room B511 (Paul Kang).
Please schedule face-to-face meetings and conference calls through e-mails. Below is a list of available times for each team member:
- Dr. Janet Foote: Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoon.
- Dr. Chengcheng Hu: Monday and Friday.
- Paul Kang: Monday – Friday.