Each medical school is different and each is the same — all medical schools accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) are going to prepare you well for a career in medicine. Therefore, choosing a medical school should be based on your personal preference as it relates to the school's mission, location, patient population served, size of class, curricular approaches: small-group, lecture-based, research opportunities and more. We welcome you to learn more about our college through the following activities. Student Perspectives: Why I Chose the College of Medicine – Phoenix.
The path to medicine depends on you!
Call our office at (602) 827-2005 to schedule a phone advising appointment. The admissions team is available to discuss the medical school requirements and application process.
Information Session and Campus Tour
Spend two hours with the admissions team and medical students learning about the College and exploring the campus in-person. Schedule a Visit.
- A Path to Medical School (PDF)
- Association of American Medical Colleges.
- American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS).
- Medical School Admission Requirements (MSAR).
- Medical College Admission Test (MCAT).
- Fee Assistance Program (FAP).
- Secondary Application Questions: Student Doctor Network.
- Timeline for Application/Admission to Medical School (PDF).
- Why Choose Medicine as a Career.
- Don't have an advisor? Email the National Association of Advisors for the Health Professions (NAAHP).