The University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix, formerly Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix, OB/GYN Residency is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), and since our last site visit in 2011 have had no citations. Since 2015, we have matched nine residents per year and currently have 34 total residents.
We Exist to Inspire and Empower Residents to be:
- Providers of the highest quality patient care.
- Humanistic physicians.
- Altruistic leaders and teachers for the comprehensive continuum of women’s health.
We Will Do This by Fostering a Nurturing Environment that Emphasizes:
- Inquisitive scholarship and life-long learning.
- Comprehensive education.
- Professional behavior.
- Fair, inclusive, transparent leadership.
- Whole life harmony.
- November 2-4, 2017 – Critical Care in Obstetrics: An Innovative and Integrated Model for Learning the Essentials (PDF).