Part of the Credentialing process is for each medical student to be up-to-date on all their immunizations that are required by the college. Here are some helpful links to assist you in that process.
The College of Medicine – Phoenix campus will require all students to have an updated immunization record on file upon matriculation. Students must show evidence, either from immunization records or serologic testing of the following:
- Hepatitis B immunization plus supplemental quantitative titer.
- Tdap or tetanus.
- Annual Tuberculosis skin test (students with a history of positive TB skin test should submit documentation of CXR).
This policy has been developed in collaboration with the College of Medicine in Tucson, UA Campus Health, and our local hospital affiliates. The immunization requirements are in accordance with Visiting Student Application Service (VSAS) standards, thus allowing our students to apply for VSAS electives without further requirements. More information on the immunization policy.
Students will be encouraged to receive annual influenza immunizations. All affiliated clinical sites rquire them annually.
*Student Affairs and the Credentialing Office do not have access to medical students Campus Health Reports due to HIPPA Regulations. Medical Students must upload their individual Campus Health Immunizations Report, Annual TB Report and Flu Shot Record into the Portal Database.
- University of Arizona Campus Health.
- PatientLink (upload documents).
- Campus Health Immunization Report.
- Clinics in the Phoenix Area (PDF).