The UArizona College of Medicine – Phoenix is part of the Phoenix Bioscience Core (PBC), a city initiative bringing bioresearch and education to downtown. The State of Arizona and City of Phoenix, as well as other vital community partners, continue to be strong supporters of the college, intent on developing the PBC as a major biosciences hub and premier provider of medical education. The campus also serves as a major economic engine: At full build-out the PBC is anticipated to generate an economic impact of $2.1 billion annually.
As a result of its high concentration of research scientists and other health care professionals, coupled with its affiliations with the College of Medicine – Phoenix, the PBC has become a premier and dynamic location for biomedical research.
Though the PBC is already 30-acres of various bioscience and education projects — including the Biomedical Sciences Partnership Building, which was completed in February 2017 — there are plans in place for more than six million square feet of biomedical-related research, academic and clinical facilities.
On the Campus
University of Arizona
- Eller College of Management.
- College of Medicine – Phoenix.
- College of Pharmacy.
- College of Public Health.
- College of Nursing.
- Telemedicine Program.
Northern Arizona University
- Athletic Training Program.
- College of Health and Human Services.
- Occupational Therapy Program.
- Physical Therapy Program.
- Physician’s Assistant Program.
Arizona State University
Academic, Research and Medical Centers
- Arizona Biomedical Collaborative (ABC1).
- Biomedical Sciences Partnership Building.
- Health Sciences Education Building.
- The Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGen).
- University of Arizona Cancer Center.