Arizona Health Sciences Library
The library is a joint-use facility located within the Health Sciences Education Building. The library is designed primarily for the needs of students, staff and faculty of the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix and Northern Arizona University College of Health and Human Services programs in Phoenix.
Starting at 5:00 p.m., March 20, and continuing until further notice, the library will be unstaffed.
- Library study space will remain open to students with PBC badges on a self-service basis.
- Students will not have access to our print books, anatomical models or computer workstations.
- Students needing computer access can use the presenter computers in the B-wing conference rooms/small classrooms on the 2nd floor of the HSEB.
- Access to digital library resources will be unaffected.
- Library users are encouraged to keep any borrowed items until we return to campus. Late fees for overdue items have already been eliminated at UA libraries.
Librarians for research assistance are listed below and can be contacted via email as needed. Hours of Operation
|Service Desk Hours:||Main Phone: 602-827-2062|
|Monday – Friday||8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.|
|Saturday – Sunday||9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.|
|Holiday Hours (PDF)||Vary|
Community Visitor Policy (PDF)
|8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Friday
Library study space is available to students enrolled at the Phoenix Biomedical Campus during all building hours.
*Some services (PDF) are not are available when the library service desk is unstaffed.-->