On Wednesday, March 11, 2020, the college held its tenth annual Student Research Symposium. The event highlighted the completion of the Scholarly Projects of our fourth-year medical students.
At the symposium, students presented their Scholarly Projects through poster and slide presentations.
- Taylor Cushman – Anti-GITR with Radiotherapy Enhances Anti-tumor Abscopal Effects in Anti-PD1 Resistant Murine Model.
- Mentor: James Welsh, MD.
- Tanner Heckle – Maternal and Neonatal Outcomes of Attempted VBACs for Planned Home Births versus Planned Hospital Births.
- Mentor: Megan Whitby.
- Juliana Liang – Implicit Bias Toward Cervical Cancer: Provider and Training Differences.
- Mentor: Dana Chase, MD.
- Puneet Raman – Palmitate Induces Glycosylation of Cyclooxygenase-2 in Primary Human Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells.
- Mentor: Rayna J. Gonzales, PhD.
- Mounica Rao – Salvage Gemcitabine and Docetaxel Combination Chemotherapy After BCG Failure in Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer Patients.
- Mentor: Donald Lamm, MD.