Online New Faculty Orientation
Once an application has received approval from the department chair and the dean of Faculty Affairs, all faculty must complete the online New Faculty Title Orientation module (Mindflash). Faculty Title applicants will be notified via email when they are able to complete the orientation. The online orientation includes six core modules and provides new faculty with information on the following areas:
- Overview of Educational Program Objectives for College of Medicine – Phoenix.
- Professionalism Competencies, Policies and Procedures.
- Giving and Receiving Effective Feedback to Learners.
- Student Exposure to Blood/Body Fluids Procedures and Policies.
- Non-research Related Conflicts of Interest Policies.
- Overview of Faculty Title Courtesies, Resources and Privileges.
To start the Faculty Title Orientation, please follow the instructions sent to the email address used to create your application.