Candidates interested in the Forensic Pathology Fellowship must have a Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine degree (MD/DO) and must have successfully completed residency training in anatomic pathology or combined anatomic/clinical pathology in an ACGME-accredited program before the start of the fellowship.
To apply to our program, please submit the following documentation to Stephanie Coombs, program coordinator:
- CAP Common application (PDF).
- CV without any gaps in time.
- All dates must be accounted for with all experience listed.
- One-page personal statement.
- Three letters of reference, including one from your pathology residency program director.
- Applicant experience survey.
- A photo of yourself.
Additional information is available on the Maricopa County Office of the Medical Examiner website.