Our Division provides state-of-the art, highly coordinated services for virtually all types of gastrointestinal and advanced liver diseases, including liver transplant. We offer tertiary/quaternary care for certain specialized areas (listed below) and perform high-quality interventional procedures at the Digestive Disease Institute at Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix.
Our Interventional Endoscopy Services is the regional leader in several of these advanced procedures. The Division constantly strives to improve patient experience and outcomes by constantly monitoring, reviewing and developing operational workflows using strategic quality assurance programs and clinical outcomes research initiatives.
The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at the Digestive Disease Institute at Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix consists of:
- Swallowing and Reflux Center of Excellence.
- Pancreatobiliary Center of Excellence.
- Interventional Endoscopy Services.
- Advanced Liver Disease Center of Excellence.
- Transplant Hepatology.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Center of Excellence.
- Women’s Digestive Health and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Center of Excellence.
- Small Bowel and GI Bleeding Center of Excellence.