If you self-reported as a resident of Arizona, you will need to complete the Statement of Residency Classification.

Arizona residents include Native Americans who reside on reservations contiguous with the state of Arizona, along with applicants from Montana and Wyoming as part of the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE).

Students applying for in-state tuition or financial aid must also provide documentation of US citizenship, legal resident or lawful immigration status by uploading an acceptable document

Please Note: Both residency and US citizenship/permanent residency must be confirmed to receive full residency status.

Residency classification standards and procedures at the University of Arizona are determined by the Office of the Registrar. To further discuss your residency status, contact the Residency Classification Office at 520-621-3636 or @email.