- Official academic records from undergraduate and graduate institutions (3.0 GPA required).
- One semester of college biology.
- One course in college algebra, or a more advanced math course.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- GRE or MCAT scores.
- TOEFL or IELTS for international applicants.
- Resume or CV.
- Personal statement of experiences and goals.
- Interested College of Medicine – Phoenix students may apply for this program before
or during their first year of medical school.
MPH Application deadlines: March 1 or May 15