- Bachelor's degree with 3.0 GPA.
- One course in college-level introductory, human or general biology.
- One course in college algebra, precalculus or calculus.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Up to five letters can be submitted.
- Resume or CV.
- Statement of purpose and objectives.
- Mission and values statement.
- *Resilience statement.
- GRE scores are waived for Fall 2023 applications.
- TOEFL or IELTS for international applicants.
- Interested College of Medicine – Phoenix students should apply for this program during their first year of medical school.
Deadlines and Application
- MPH Application deadlines:
- January 5, April 1 or June 1.
- How to Apply.