Required Core MPH Courses (10 units)
||Basic Principles of Epidemiology (3) [Fall]
||Public Health Policy and Management (3) [Spring]
||Environmental and Occupational Health (3) [Fall]
||Biostatistics for Public Health (3) [Spring]
||Sociocultural & Behavioral Aspects of Public Health (3) [Fall]
||Integrated Public Health Learning Experience (1) [Spring]
Required MD/MPH Courses (10 units)
||Issues and Trends in Public Health (3) [Fall]
||Applied Public Health Practice (3) [Spring]
||Clinical Leadership and Administration (4) [Spring]
Internship Requirements (5 units)
- Workshop Internship Planning Workshop (no credit).
- Complete Internship Plan with all necessary attachments and signatures must be submitted before you are enrolled in internship units.
- PHP 909 Master's Report "Internship" (5).
Elective Courses (11 units)
- MS1 Block – MEDP 802 (2).
- Other elective options as approved by your Faculty Mentor (9).
- A list of dual credit and elective options is available from the MD/MPH program director and director of Student Affairs, Phoenix College of Public Health.
*Phoenix-based MD/MPH students are charged $750 per semester for six semesters for the program. Any classes taken during summer, winter or while not enrolled in the MD program will result in additional tuition. Some courses have additional fees.