We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are committed to their own excellence; people who prioritize their own wellness and the well-being of our Med-Peds Community.
Interested candidates will need to create an account with the Electronic Residency Application Service (“ERAS”) program from the Association of American Medical Colleges (“AAMC”). Candidates can access the ERAS program by visiting AAMC FREIDA, program code: 7000314001.
- Application to be submitted through ERAS*.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (ideally at least one letter from Adult medicine and one from Pediatric medicine, Chair letters are not required).
- Passing USMLE/COMLEX 1 scores to be considered for an interview.
- Passing USMLE/COMLEX 2 scores submitted before rank list submission.
- *Please note: We do not sponsor any visas.
For more information about the University of Arizona Combined Internal Medicine/Pediatrics Program or information regarding our fourth year student rotations, please contact: