Requirements for Application
- Applications only accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Applicant must be registered with the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
- Must have graduated from medical school no more than two years ago.
- Dean’s letter.
- Two to four letters of recommendation.
- Personal statement including career and research interests.
Applications are accepted only through Visiting Student Application Service (VSASSM) - University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix. VSAS opens on April 15th to apply to the Orthopaedic Surgery Residency.
For more information about the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix Orthopaedic Residency Program, please contact: