The application for the Pre-Medical Academy will open on January 7, 2019.
Requirements and Eligibility:
- Current college freshman students who are entering their sophomore year.
- Must maintain full-time student status at an undergraduate institution.
- Maintain 3.0, or higher, total GPA.
- Must be an Arizona resident and live in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
- Commitment to monthly volunteer hours at Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
Application Consisting of:
- Application form.
- Three (3) essays (200-word limit).
- Two (2) letters of recommendation.
- Instructions (PDF).
- Unofficial transcript – Fall 2018 semester.
|Application Opens||January 7, 2019|
|Application and Letters of Recommendation Due||April 1, 2019|
|Applications Reviewed||April 2–26, 2019|
|Decisions Finalized||May 3, 2019|
|Orientation||August 24, 2019|
*Note: We are unable to extend the due date deadline.
Chip Young, coordinator, Pipeline Initiatives
UA College of Medicine – Phoenix Office of Admissions and Recruitment
602-827-2005 | COMPHXfirstname.lastname@example.org