The application for the Pre-Medical Academy will open on January 13, 2020.
Requirements and Eligibility:
- Current college freshman students who are entering their sophomore year.
- Must maintain full-time student status at an undergraduate institution.
- Maintain 3.0, or higher, total GPA.
- Must be an Arizona resident and live in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
- Commitment to monthly volunteer hours at Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
Application Consisting of:
- Application form.
- Three (3) essays (200-word limit).
- Two (2) letters of recommendation.
- Instructions (PDF).
- Unofficial transcript – Fall 2019/Spring 2020 semesters.
|Application Opens||January 13, 2020|
|Application, Letters of Recommendation and Transcript Due||May 15, 2020|
|Applications Reviewed||May 18-29, 2020|
|Decisions Finalized||June 1, 2020|
|Orientation||August 29, 2020|
*Note: We are unable to extend the due date deadline.
Chip Young, coordinator, Pipeline Initiatives
UA College of Medicine – Phoenix Office of Admissions and Recruitment
602-827-2005 | COMPHXemail@example.com