The application for the Pre-Medical Academy must be submitted by May 15, 2022.
Requirements and Eligibility:
- Current college freshman students who are entering their sophomore year.
- Must maintain full-time student status at an undergraduate institution.
- Maintain 3.0, or higher, total GPA.
- Must be an Arizona resident and live in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
- Commitment to monthly volunteer hours at Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
Application Consisting of:
- Application form.
- Three (3) essays (200-word limit).
- One (1) letter of recommendation.
- Unofficial transcript – Fall 2021/Spring 2022 semesters.
- Photo, emailed to the Office of Admissions and Recruitment with the subject line: PMA Applicant.
|Application Opens||December 1, 2021|
|Application, Letter of Recommendation, Transcript and Photo Due||May 15, 2022|
|Applications Reviewed||May 16-31, 2022|
|Decisions Emailed||June 1, 2022|
|Orientation||August 27, 2022|
Chip Young, coordinator, Pipeline Initiatives
UA College of Medicine – Phoenix Office of Admissions and Recruitment
602-827-2005 | COMPHXfirstname.lastname@example.org