Research at the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix would not happen without the collaboration of local, national and international partners.
This collaborative spirit is a vital aspect of the work being conducted here, as it allows for new avenues of exploration and understanding that can improve quality care.
Discovering solutions to today's health care questions — which, in turn, further enables our researchers to prepare for the problems of tomorrow — propels that mission forward.
Throughout the college, our researchers are teaming up with physicians, researchers and industry leaders from public and private enterprises to push the boundaries of discovery and advance health.
These collaborations facilitate efficient use of resources, while fueling innovative solutions to complex health care issues. Our shared goal is to translate discoveries into medicines and knowledge that will improve the health of people in Arizona and worldwide.
Examples of Current Collaborations
State and Local
- Faculty and Police Collaborate on Concussions.
- NAU, UA Health Profession Students Collaborate to Improve Patient Care.
- Phoenix City Council to Sponsor New Medical Technology Program at the College.
- Translational Neurotrauma Research Program.
- Physicians Seek to Improve the Experience of Child Birth through the Use of Virtual Reality.
- Valley Research Partnership.