The Biostatistics Service is a collaboration between the UA Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health (MEZCOPH) and the UA College of Medicine – Phoenix. Below is a list of the team members:
- Janet Foote, PhD, Assistant Professor, Public Health.
- Chengcheng Hu, PhD, Professor, Public Health and Director, Biostatistics - Phoenix Campus.
- Paul Kang, Biostatistician.
The Biostatistics Service is Located on the 9th floor (#E946B) of the Biomedical Sciences Partnership Building (BSPB), 475 N. 5th St., Phoenix AZ 85004:
- Office hours are every Tuesday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please schedule face-to-face meetings and conference calls through e-mails. Below is a list of available times for each team member:
- Dr. Chengcheng Hu: Monday and Friday.
- Paul Kang: Monday – Friday.