Utilize the following online forms to schedule time in the Center for Simulation and Innovation. Center for Simulation and Innovation business hours are Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. If you have questions about completing these forms or about the reservation process, please contact @email.
- Schedule a Tour – Use this form to schedule a tour of the simulation center so that we can ensure your needs are met.
- Curricular Scenario – Use this form to describe to the Simulation Team your specific needs for a College of Medicine - Phoenix simulation scenario — including the number of participants, the expectation of simulation experience, etc.
- Simulation Scenario – Use this form to describe to the Simulation Team your specific needs for the simulation scenario — including the number of participants, the expectation of simulation experience, etc.
- Media Production – In the event that you will be filming in the Simulation Center, please use this form to schedule, so that we can ensure we are prepared for your visit and the proper setup is available and that you can get the material you need.
- Equipment Checkout Requests* – Use this form if you would like to reserve Simulation Center equipment for checkout. Reservations for equipment use are for faculty, staff, and students only.
- *Please submit a minimum of one week (seven days) prior to your desired deadline.