The Addiction Medicine Fellowship will be recruiting two fellows for the 2022-2023 academic year. To apply, please procure the following:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Personal statement regarding your interest in Addiction Medicine.
- Letters of recommendations:
- One letter of recommendation from your Residency Program Director.
- One letter, preferably from a mentor with experience in treatment of substance use disorders.
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certificate (if applicable).
Additional information needed before fellowship starts:
- Residency certificate.
- Arizona license.
- DATA waiver.
All applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS); they are reviewed and considered for determination to offer an interview.
For questions, please contact: