The Addiction Medicine Fellowship will be recruiting two fellows for the 2021-2022 academic year. To apply, please procure the following:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Personal statement regarding your interest in Addiction Medicine.
- Letters of recommendations:
- One letter of recommendation from your Residency Program Director.
- One letter preferably from a mentor with experience in treatment of substance use disorders.
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certificate (if applicable).
Additional information needed before fellowship starts:
- Residency certificate.
- Arizona license.
- DATA waiver.
Please submit all documents via email to: