Events are placed on the public web site at the discretion of the Office of Marketing and Communications. Please direct any questions relating to this process to Tom Kelly, web editor.
Prior to submitting an event to be published on the web site, please ensure you have provided the following details for each event.
- Is this a repeating event?
- Location (address, building, room number, etc.).
- Presenter or speaker information (if applicable).
- A basic paragraph describing the event.
- Flyer or brochure (if applicable).
- Registration required or optional?
- Provide email or link to registration site.
- Intended audience (faculty, staff, etc.).
- Photograph(s) to be used to represent the event and/or the presenter on the college calendar (optional, but preferred).
- We prefer an image that is 790px x 520px in size, but if this is not an option, please send an image we can use for a thumbnail — 360px x 235px.
- Any other information important to the event.
Once you have gathered all the relevant information, please submit your event to the Web Request Form.
*Not all of the above will be required for your event; however, the more details you can provide to our audiences, the better.
Click to Enlarge