Ready to get started? Here are the first steps:
- Complete the Global Health Elective Application (PDF)
- Request your first appointment with David Beyda, MD
After First Meeting
- An affiliation agreement (PDF) will be emailed by staff to the host listed on your application. The contact will need to sign in agreement and return to email@example.com.
- Visit the University's Travel Policies and Procedures sections.
- Complete the PerforMax pre-departure briefing (PDF).
- Register your travel with the University. Complete the travel description questionnaire in Terra Dotta. A registry number will be provided, this is needed to complete the next two documents.
- Once this form is completed, please forward a copy to Phyllis Thackrah.
- Complete an online Travel Authorization Form (The third link under "Policies and Procedures") and submit to Phyllis Thackrah for approval and processing. Please note: A new "T" number (located in the top right corner) is generated every time this form is opened or refreshed. For assistance, see completed sample travel authorization form (PDF).
- Complete the International Travel Form (PDF) and submit to Dr. Beyda for approval and processing.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).
- Complete the online Emergency Contact and Proof of Life Form and upload it into Oasis.
- Complete the Professional Agreement Form (PDF) and return it to Phyllis Thackrah.
- Complete the Student Waiver Form (PDF) and return it to Phyllis Thackrah.
- Print International Services Card (PDF) to bring with you on your trip.
- Obtain a copy of your Electives Assessment form (PDF) to bring with you on your trip.
- Schedule your pre-departure meeting with David Beyda, MD.