At the symposium, students presented their Scholarly Projects through poster and slide presentations. They were also privileged to hear distinguished professor Bentley J. Bobrow, MD, medical director for the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Bureau of EMS and Trauma System and associate director of the Arizona Emergency Medicine Research Center – Phoenix, deliver his keynote presentation, "EMS Research: Why You SHOULD Care."
- Bentley J. Bobrow, MD – EMS Research: Why You SHOULD Care.
- Haig Aintablian, MD – NUP98 and Viral IFN Invasion.
- Mentor: Kurt Gustin, PhD.
- Catherine Hermann, MD – Outcome of Cervical Cerclage in Twin Pregnancies for Treatment of Ultrasound Detected Short Cervix.
- Mentor: John Elliot, MD.
- Daniel Kim, MD – Assessing Symptomatic and Functional Improvement after Posterior Fossa Decompression in Chiari-I Malformation Patients.
- Mentor: Jorge Arango, MD.
- Ravikumar Patel, MD – Rapid PCR TB Testing Results in 66 Percent Reduction in Total Isolation Days in Smear Positive Patients.
- Mentor Michael Saubolle, PhD.
- Alona Sukhina, MD – The Relationship between Traumatic Brain Injuries and Hypopituitarism in Children.
- Mentor: Jonathan Lifshitz, PhD.