Information for Banner – University Medical Group Faculty
Part-Time Employment Opportunities
The following part-time opportunities are open to Banner – University Medical Group faculty:
- Director GME Health Disparities (FTE TBD).
- Simulation Center Instructor (0.025 to 0.10 FTE).
- Clinical Skills Evaluator, Doctoring (0.03 to 0.18 FTE).
- Ayman Fanous, MD, will join the College as the new chair of the Department of Psychiatry on August 1. He will assume this role as James McLoone, MD, retires.
- Roderick Tung, MD, has been named chief of the Division of Cardiology in the Department of Internal Medicine. He will assume his role August 23.
- The Interventional Radiology/Diagnostic Radiology Residency was recently approved. They will be ready to have residents begin at Banner – UMC Phoenix in July 2023.
- View the June edition of the Women’s Health Update from the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Recent Promotions – The following Banner – University Medical Group faculty received a faculty title promotion:
- Marilyn Glassberg, MD, was awarded tenure, effective July 1, as professor in the Department of Internal Medicine.
- Patrick Bosarge, MD, was promoted, effective July 1, to professor on the tenure track in the Department of Surgery.
- Sarah Coles, MD, was promoted on May 6 to associate professor on the clinical scholar track in the Department of Family, Community and Preventive Medicine.
- Kevin Hirsch, MD, was promoted on April 1 to clinical professor on the clinical series track in the Department of Radiology.
- Dan Capampangan, MD, was promoted on January 19 to clinical associate professor on the clinical series track in the Department of Neurology.
- Natasha Keric, MD, was promoted on September 3 to associate professor on the clinical scholar track in the Department of Surgery.
- Department of Internal Medicine Grand Rounds:
- Every Friday, 8:00–9:00 a.m. via Zoom.
- Contact Veronica Nundahl to attend.
- Department of Surgery Grand Rounds:
- Every Thursday, 8:00–9:00 a.m. via Microsoft Teams.
- Contact Brittany Berry to attend.
- College Expectations of Faculty.
- Applying for Promotion.
- Get Involved.
- LIFT Faculty Peer Mentoring Program.
If you have information to add to this page, contact Faculty Affairs at @email.